Saturday, February 21, 2015

Nothing Can Compare To June In The Air, It Has A Great Flair…

Photo Taken June 22, 2013 by RTC
Next to Lake Maria State Park • NW On Clementa Road
Nothing Can Compare To June In The Air, It Has A Great Flair, Combined With The Sunset There, To Make Us All Stare, Until The Mosquitos Come To Share Their Itch Distilled Fare

Below you will find some early versions of my Morning Meme-Oh! from June 2013.  The vignette is tweeted in the morning, usually between 5:30am and 6:30am CDT.

Again, the Morning Meme-Oh! will expand to an everyday occurrence in a few short months, October most likely (once I compile, I'll know for sure).



SHORT STORIED STORY: Suss Or Sustenance, That Is The Indigestion…

When I was but a small child, I learned as a small child, and I was a small child until the day I wasn't, which is difficult to suss out without a susser. To be thorough, I did research to find an expert who assessed sussing but there happens to be no assessors for sussers. A sad outcome indeed Lou Reed.

Therefore, I will just say that I grew up to be who I am today. While this is obvious to some, I wanted to state it unequivocally, and unnervingly and irrevocably if at all likely. It is easy to use big, or rarely used, words and use them incorrectly, and I've done my best to excel, and accelerate, at it whenever possible or plausibly deniable.

Traits such as those noted above are undeniably helpful in obfuscating the truth of a matter that's matter of fact. Lacking much synaptic, syntactic and semantic grey matter can be freeing as well from the truth of the matters even back in the good old days when Jerry Mathers really mattered. As Eddie Haskell would say, "Oh no Mrs. Cleaver, I would never chop down a cherry tree or broom smack a Chim Chim Cher-ee!" Very few people know Eddie was virtually named Edsel (here) and was the illiterate son of a president who will remain remains. His biomedical parents were June Cleaver and Richard M. Watergate.

The likelihood the above story is true has little basis in fact, yet if you look closely there are many connections you could make if any conspiracies were ever true. I will posit that most conspiracies are true, especially and noncommittally the ones you have the most loyalty to. By siding with you, I have now put you in a state of anxiousness, sassafras, and illegitimacy as a viable citizen in this republic for which it stands on many oddball traits and confectionary treats.

I'm not ridiculing the person who believes a grassy troll shot a president or the Twin Towers actually fell down because of a ring Frodo found there. My stance on conspiracies is totally herbivorous and middle of the earthen road, and in no way would eschew sarcasm to offend your liberty to be patently conspiratorial in your inaccuracies and iniquities. I've never seen it as a vice to use elitism in defense of my spelling bees, one line zingers or satirical stingers to quell a mob of insoluble and indivisible lunartarians and their elk.

This ends my diatribal account of man's last step over the loon and into the bin.

Sincerely,
RTC

=====================

MORNING MEME-OHs! • JUNE 2013

=====================























No comments:

Post a Comment