Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2012 Seems To Be The First Month I Did Tweeted Nearly Fully

I will start with the tweet below that describes my initial idea for doing the Morning Meme-Oh concept. Then do this latest one in the month of June 2012, and go backwards, since that format is how tweets are published. Of course, I will go beyond June 2014 some point in the future.

While these first few months or so do not rhyme like the current (June 2014, and many months before) you will see the progression of my style. Once again, there will be some cryptic and riddle qualities to the earlier ones especially. Some may seem like non sequiturs, but actually are more cryptic than not directly connected or errant.

Then again, if you read my initial post, there may have been other reasons they did not connect as well as I thought when I wrote and posted them. That said, more towards a fun rhyming scheme in months farther in the future from June 2012.

I'm remembering as I look up again and post these tweets that some were also political to a minor degree or two. I've avoided my political bent for the "most part" now at NicheDental Twitter.

The first tweet shows what they look like in June of 2014.


Below are all of June 2012














No comments:

Post a Comment