Tuesday, October 21, 2014

April 2013 Arrives Like A Lamb, Made Into Mostly Ham, Handed Off To A Poetry Slam…

April 2013 Arrives Like A Lamb, Made Into Mostly Ham, Handed Off To A Poetry Slam, Causing Them To Say What A Sham, Wow He Should Undergo An Exam
Circa 2007 • when I was such a young lad

The photos found on this page are mixed like on the March 2013 version, some hoping for warmer days, most showing the colder, snowier ones. My daughter also took a few of them, at the beginning of the month, it was a trip to the Minnesota State Capitol.

In addition, I did some extend writing associated with the political nature of one of my daughter's photos.

PHOTO: My Fishing photo can also be found on pinterest.

FYI: Here's the "Morning Meme-Oh! Story" if you want more background on how all this got started: The Beginning of the Story Starts Towards the End.

Niche Dental
Morning Meme-Ohs
for April 2013
































No comments:

Post a Comment