Friday, October 3, 2014

February Snuck Up On 2013 So Cheeky Keen Ready For A Valentines' Fourteen…

February Snuck Up On 2013 So Cheeky Keen Ready For A Valentines' Fourteen With Flowers Of Fluorescent Green
BEAR, THE DOG • FEB 2013

I was on a snow photography binge in this month. I also have an older photo, a summer pic, from the state park, which is near our house. In that tweet below, I mention how the sign's location in the picture seems incongruous with the wording on it.

And see the one where I show the duck house; there I made up a name for it. Hopefully, humorous and not just quirky, but I'll take quirky if that's all I can get.

PHOTO: Is our dog Bear, depicted in various scenes below as well.

FYI: Here's the "Morning Meme-Oh! Story" if you want more background on how all this got started: The Beginning of the Story Starts Towards the End.




Niche Dental
Morning Meme-Ohs
for February 2013































No comments:

Post a Comment